You do your thing.
We’ll do the marketing.
The work we do at Adpinz has two purposes:
1) To increase your revenue.
2) To create top-of-mind brand recognition that shapes long-term stability.
Our people collaborate directly with yours to produce and execute creative campaigns that will have the impact you need.
Paid Search & Social Media Advertising Services That Drive Results
We are a leading marketing agency with a focus on driving quality business growth through social media services.
Whether you are looking to enhance your brand’s social media presence or drive targeted leads through social media advertising, our social media advertising services can help you hit your goals. Don’t forget that we are paid search professionals.Get more traffic. Acquire more customers with our SEM. GENERATE INSTANT TRAFFIC AND REVENUE.
PAID ADS (PPC)
The following guidelines apply to advertisements on our network, as well as the websites or landing pages to which they redirect. Our advertising partners will not publish your ad if these guidelines are not met.
- Prohibited Content The following topics are prohibited from advertising and associated websites or landing pages:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- “Before-and-after” images
- Counterfeit Documents and Related Services (ex. degrees, passports or immigration papers)
- Cryptocurrency Product or Services
- Dating or Dating Sites
- Drug & Drug-Related Products
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centers
- Endangered Species and Furs
- False or Misleading Claims
- Illegal Downloads of Software, Media or Other Copyrighted Content
- Illegal Products and Services
- Online Pharmacies
- Payday Loans, Cash Advances and Bail Bonds
- Penny Auctions
- Politics or Issues of National Importance
- Prohibited Financial Products and Services
- Real Money Gambling or Sweepstakes
- Sexually Explicit or Suggestive Content
- State Lotteries
- Surveillance Equipment
- Tobacco and Tobacco Accessories
- Unsafe Supplements
- Violence, Shocking or Otherwise Objectionable Content
- Weapons and Weapon Accessories
- Multilevel Marketing (“MLM”) or Affiliate Income Opportunities
- If you are promoting an MLM or affiliate income opportunity, your ad and landing page should not mention the name of the company unless you are promoting the products and not the business opportunity.
- You are responsible for consulting your company’s policies on advertising and marketing before submitting any ads that refer to them or use their trademarks.
- You may not use an affiliate link or MLM website as your destination URL.
- You are allowed to advertise an MLM or affiliate program’s products or services, so long as they are not prohibited under other guidelines.
- Subscription Services
- Display an empty check box in your landing page content that people must check in order to accept the terms and conditions. You must not display a check box that is checked by default.
- Clearly represent the price of your promoted service, including any details of recurring charges. Even if the price is displayed in the terms and conditions, it must also appear within your ad’s landing page content.
- Content on the ad’s landing page must clearly describe and display the subscription’s terms and conditions. This can be a summarized version of the terms and conditions, as long as the subscription’s primary information is clearly communicated, including details on canceling the service.
- Ad copy must make the subscription terms clear, for example, by stating “Subscription required”.
- Ad text must describe the service or product in an accurate way, and must fully describe business models without concealing details of hidden offers.
- Ads for free trial offers must clearly disclose all components of entry. If there will be a recurring charge beyond the free trial, the landing page content must clearly disclose when the charge will take place and how much it will be.
- Third-Party Infringement
- Ads must not contain content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
- Discriminatory Practices
- Ads that promote the denial or restriction of fair and equal access to education, housing, or credit or career opportunities based on personal attributes such as race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition are prohibited.
- Personal Attributes
- Ads must not contain content that asserts or implies personal attributes. This includes direct or indirect assertions or implications about a person’s race, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs, age, sexual orientation or practices, gender identity, disability, medical condition (including physical or mental health), financial status, membership in a trade union, criminal record, or name.
- Controversial Content
- Ads must not contain content that exploits controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.
- Non-Functional Landing Page or Nonexistent Functionality
- Ads must not direct people to non-functional landing pages. This includes landing page content that interferes with a person’s ability to navigate away from the page.
- Ads must not contain images that portray nonexistent functionality.
- Ads must not contain bad grammar and punctuation. Symbols, numbers and letters must be used properly without the intention of circumventing our ad review process or other enforcement systems.
- Personal Health
- Ad content must not imply or attempt to generate negative self-perception in order to promote diet, weight loss, or other health related products.
- Financial Services
- Ads promoting credit card applications or financial services with accredited institutions must clearly provide sufficient disclosure regarding associated fees, including APR percentages transaction fees, within the ad’s landing page. Ads promoting loans or insurance services must not directly request the input of a person’s financial information, including credit card information.
- Low-Quality or Disruptive Content
- Ads must not contain content leading to external landing pages that provide an unexpected or disruptive experience. This includes misleading ad positioning, such as overly sensationalized headlines or prompts for users to inauthentically interact with the ad, and leading people to landing pages that contain minimal original content and a majority of unrelated or low-quality ad content.
- Spyware or Malware
- Ads must not contain spyware, malware, or any software that results in an unexpected or deceptive experience. This includes links to sites containing these products.